Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing Digital Truthiness

Hi. My name is Sam. Sam I am.

I've been fascinated by the Internet since first playing with it during my Microelectronic Engineering degree in the mid-Nineties. Particularly, I'm interested in the psychological processes involved when humans interact with computers, and ultimately when these human-computer interactions facilitate further interaction with other people.

How could anyone not be fascinated?! It's all so shiny and new - think how far we've come in a little over 10 years. Plus the pace at which things keep evolving might even startle Darwin.

So with all the tension implied in growing pains, I thought I'd start documenting the talking points that we throw around at Bland, where I work.

Welcome to Digital Truthiness.

No comments: